EVENTS & AWARDS
2018 Richard Reznick Research Day
Friday, October 12, 2018
8:00 am-5:00 pm
Vaughan Estate of Sunnybrook
The Richard K. Reznick Wilson Centre Research Day will highlight research in healthcare education and practice conducted by Faculty and students affiliated with the Wilson Centre.
All members of the Wilson Centre and graduate students who are directing (as PI or Co-I) an independent research project affiliated with the Wilson Centre are invited to attend and participate in the program.
Keynote to be announced
• Podium presentation sessions: 10-minute presentations followed by a 5-minute discussion.
• Panel sessions will be 1.5 hr long, with a minimum of 3 presenters per session.
• Poster sessions: Poster should be 6 feet width x 3 feet in height. All posters are eligible for the ‘best poster award’.
Abstracts submission deadline: June 11, 2018
Call for Abstracts: The organizers invite research abstracts related to healthcare education and practice. We welcome presentations from different methodological perspectives (qualitative, quantitative, mixed methods, etc). Please indicate whether your submission is to be considered for a podium or poster presentation.
The maximum length of the abstract is 250 words. Please submit your abstracts in a word document, single spaced, Times New Roman 12-point font with the title and authors bolded. Electronic submission only email@example.com
• The “best poster” award is open to ALL presenters and will be judged at Research Day.
• The Richard K. Reznick “best paper” award is open ONLY to Wilson Centre Fellows (a graduate student who is directing as PI or Co-I an independent research project affiliated with the Wilson Centre) and requires pre-submission of a research paper.
January 3, 2018 1st day for Submission of Abstracts
June 11, 2018 Last Day for Submission of Abstracts
July 16, 2017 Notification of Acceptance
September 10, 2018 Submission of papers for Reznick Best Paper Award
October 12, 2018 Date of Event
Information contact: Mariana Arteaga, 416-340-3646 firstname.lastname@example.org