EVENTS & AWARDS
2017 Richard Reznick Research Day
Friday, October 13, 2017
8:00 am-5:00 pm
Vaughan Estate of Sunnybrook
The Richard K. Reznick Wilson Centre Research Day will highlight research in healthcare education and practice conducted by Faculty and students affiliated with the Wilson Centre.
All members of the Wilson Centre and graduate students who are directing (as PI or Co-I) an independent research project affiliated with the Wilson Centre are invited to attend and participate in the program.
This year our Keynote is Alice Dreger, PhD, East Lansing, Michigan (http://alicedreger.com/bio).
- Podium presentation sessions: 10-minute presentations followed by a 5-minute discussion.
- Panel sessions will be 1.5 hr long, with a minimum of 3 presenters per session.
- Poster sessions: Poster should be 6 feet width x 3 feet in height. All posters are eligible for the ‘best poster award’.
Abstracts submission deadline: June 12, 2017
Call for Abstracts: The organizers invite research abstracts related to healthcare education and practice. We welcome presentations from different methodological perspectives (qualitative, quantitative, mixed methods, etc). Please indicate whether your submission is to be considered for a podium or poster presentation.
The maximum length of the abstract is 250 words. Please submit your abstracts in a word document, single spaced, Times New Roman 12-point font with the title and authors bolded. Electronic submission only firstname.lastname@example.org
- The “best poster” award is open to ALL presenters and will be judged at Research Day.
- The Richard K. Reznick “best paper” award is open ONLY to Wilson Centre Fellows (a graduate student who is directing as PI or Co-I an independent research project affiliated with the Wilson Centre) and requires pre-submission of a research paper.
April 3, 2017 1st day for Submission of Abstracts
June 12, 2017 Last Day for Submission of Abstracts
July 17, 2017 Notification of Acceptance
September 7, 2017 Submission of papers for Reznick Best Paper Award
October 13, 2017 Date of Event
Information contact: Mariana Arteaga, 416-340-3646 email@example.com